Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Zombies Work

This week I have been doing some basic environment work. I've managed to get a full low-poly building modeled as well as a destructed version. I'm still busy working on another building which isn't finished just yet. I also managed to get a town map so now we can actually plan the layout of everything and have a better idea of what buildings and assets are needed. For now we are concentrating on the buildings and trying to get a decent quantity for a city. We will probably move on to building assets in a few weeks, once we are happy with the way the city looks.

Here are a few screen shots of my work.

Town Layout:



Building 01(Destroyed)



Building 01(Normal)


That's it for now. Feel free to comment if you have any advice or ideas.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment