Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Various Assets for Zombies RTS

Over the last couple weeks I have been working on a few street/road assets for the Zombies RTS game I have been doing with a few friends. I haven't done as much as I would have liked to due to the fact that I have been doing some work for my personal portfolio as well (hopefully get a demo of my rough work up in the next week or so). Also managed to get a generic skeleton rig which will be used for the zombies and soldiers animation. I've been trying out some different animation techniques (including Mo-cap) and am really enjoying it.

Here are a couple screen grabs of what I have done so far.


Random Road Assets:


Bench:


Generic Character Rig:



And lastly here is a first attempt at Mo-cap. Its just a walk cycle.

Short video of Mo-cap attempt 1:



And that's it for now. Feel free to leave in comments and suggestions. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. that walk a little to much "flounce" for a zombie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know.

    I was just getting used to using mo-cap in maya. For the zombie animation I'll probably stick to good old tradition keyframe animation. Maybe do some mo-cap for the player units, but will see how it goes first.

    ReplyDelete