Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reference

I've been spending the last couple days do some searching for decent reference pictures to get some inspiration. It didn't take long to find what I was looking for. I've got a couple pictures from various existing games such as Age of Empires (AoE), Company of Heroes (COH) and Halo Wars plus a couple others . I'm leaning more towards the Company of Heroes style. The reasons for this is because its modern and it looks really great to start with. I like the style as well, it gives a very urban war like atmosphere from the get go which I think would suit out Zombie RTS.

So enough ranting now, time to show some pictures.







So that's my inspiration for now. Don't want to get too involved in the visuals as this is only a prototype.

No comments:

Post a Comment